Articles de référence
- Age-Matched Comparison of Elite and Non-elite Military Performers during Free Living and Intense Operational Stress - Potterat, et al. 2009
- Stressful Military Training: Endocrine Reactivity, Performance, and Psychological Impact - Taylor, et al. 2007
- The Impact of Burnout on Human Physiology and on Operational Performance: A Prospective Study of Soldiers Enrolled in the Combat Diver Qualification Course - C.A. Morgan, et al. 2002
- Relationship among Plasma Cortisol, Catecholamines, Neuropeptide Y, and Human Performance During Exposure to Uncontrollable Stress - C. A. Morgan, et al. 2001
- Hormone Profiles in Humans Experiencing Military Survival Training - C. A. Morgan et al. 2000
- Vonk, K. (2004). Heart Rate as it Relates to Police Performance Under Stress. - Ann Arbor, MI: Ann Arbor Police Department.
- Vonk, K. (2008). Police performance under stress. Law and Order, 56, (10), 86-92.
- Police department personnel stress resilience training: an institutional case study. Weltman , Lamon , Freedy , Chartrand.